We pick you up at 7,00 am in your hotel, to begin three hours driving through the Andes Range to Aconcagua Park. We travel around Potrerillos and Uspallata villages, enjoying a magnificet mountain, narrow ravines and panoramic mountain views.
We expect our arrival to Horcones (Aconcagua Park) at middle morning, there we start three hours walking into a magnificent landscape, following a narrow trail between moraines, glacier streams and massive ountains of Central Andes Range. In Confluencia we enjoy a mountain lunch with a fascinating environment surrounded. Once having fun and after recovered energy, we return to Horcones area to start the final drive down to your hotel. We expect the arrival to Mendoza City at 6 pm, achieved an unforgettable experience in the Nature.
This itinerary is subject to changes due to weather or force majeure conditions that put in risk the group security. Decision and changes are to be taken by the guide according to their criteria, knowledge and experience, and any modification will always be for the safety of the group.
- Bilingual trekking guide
- All Private transfers: Mendoza City - Aconcagua Park / Aconcagua Park - Mendoza City
- Box Lunch.
- Personal accidents insurance.
- First aid kit.
- Radio communication.
- Global Positioning System equipment (GPS).
What's not included:
- Personal trekking gear
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Entrance permit in Aconcagua Park.
- Mules or porters for personal equipment
- Any extra service not specified in include ítem.
- ID Card / Passport.
- Trekking day backpack (28-35 letres). You´ll need to load the box lunch, water and warm clothes by yourself
- Rainproof jacket: breathable as far as possible (type: goretex)
- Warm Clothes: jacket, gloves, hat (type: fleece)
- Trekking pants
- Syntethic Underwear Pant (type: polypropylene / capilene)
- Syntethic Underwear Shirt (type: polypropylene / capilene)
- Trekking Shoes: comfortable and waterproof as far as possible (type: goretex)
- 2 Water bottle (1 letre). (type: nalgene)
- sunglasses (U-V protection)
- sun block (40% protection)
- Personal medication
- Trekking poles