Our transfer pick you up in your hotel at Mendoza City, early in the morning (8,30 am) to begin three hours’ driving through the International Trans-Andean route to the Aconcagua Park. We pass through Plata Range, crossing typical Andean Villages, Potrerillos Dam and some Archaeological and natural valued Ruins. We usually arrive to Horcones at midday to start hiking into Aconcagua Park, enjoy its surrounding beauties, the colorful horcones Lagoon and the panoramic Horcones Valley, with a breathtaking view of Aconcagua Peak in the background. After having fun on the trail, we start the final drive down to your hotel, left behind High Andes in order to reach Mendoza City lowlands.
This itinerary is subject to changes due to weather or force majeure conditions that put in risk the group security. Decision and changes are to be taken by the guide according to their criteria, knowledge and experience, and any modification will always be for the safety of the group.
- Bilingual and professional Guide
- All private transfers: Mendoza city – Horcones – Mendoza City.
- Box Lunch.
- Personal accident insurance.
- First aid kit.
- Radio communication.
What's not included:
- Personal climbing gear.
- Aconcagua Park entrance permit.
- Meals and drinks not specified.
- Any extra service not specified in include ítem.
- ID Card / Passport.
- Trekking day backpack (28-35 letres). You´ll need to load the box lunch, water and warm clothes by yourself
- Rain proof jacket (type: goretex).
- Warm clothes: jacket, gloves, hat (type: fleece).
- Trekking pant.
- T-shirt (type: polypropylene or capilene).
- Trekking shoes (comfortable).
- Water bottle (1 litre).
- Sun protection: glasses (UV protection), sunscreen (40%), cap.
- Personal medication.
- Trekking poles.