Day 1: Mendoza City – Horcones – Confluencia
(3,400 masl – 11,152 feet). Advice in entrance permit step. Transfer to Horcones. Hike to the first approach camp. Tent night. Full board.
Day 2: Confluencia – Plaza Francia – Confluencia
(4,100 masl – 13,448 feet). Hike to the South Face viewpoint. Return to Confluencia camp. Tent night. Full board.
Day 3: Confluencia – Horcones – Mendoza City
(750 masl – 2,460 feet). Breakfast. Hike down to Horcones. Transfer to Mendoza City. End of services.
This itinerary is subject to changes due to weather or force majeure conditions that put in risk the group security. Decision and changes are to be taken by the guide according to their criteria, knowledge and experience, and any modification will always be for the safety of the group.
- Bilingual Mountain Guides (Ratio: 1 Guide per 4 customers).
- All private transfers:
- Mendoza City – Horcones.
- Horcones – Mendoza City.
- 2 Camp nights in Confluencia (Full-board).
- All expedition meals into Aconcagua Park.
- High quality mountain and living tents.
- First aid kit.
- Radio communication.
- Global Positioning System equipment (GPS).
What's not included
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Accident and rescue insurance.
- Rescue expenses and emergency evacuation costs.
- Entrance permit in Aconcagua Park.
- Extra expenses cash.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Altitude porter or pack mule.
- Any extra service not specified in include ítem.
General and climbing equipment:
- Socks: 3 pairs
- Trekking shoes.
- 1 Long sleeve thermal shirt. Polypropylene or capilene.
- 1 T-shirt. Polypropylene or capilene.
- 1 Polar / fleece Jacket.
- 1 Goretex Jacket.
- 1 Long underwear pant. Polypropylene or capilene.
- 1 Trekking pant. Dryloft.
- 1 Warm hat. wool or polar-tec.
- 1 Polypropylene or capilene.
- 1 Sun hat. with neck protection.
- 1 Head lamp. With extra batteries. Petzl / Black Diamond
- 1 Sunglasses. 100% UV protection.
- 1 Buff
- 1 Light gloves. Polypropylene or capilene.
- 1 Fleece and Waterproof Gloves for cold weather.
- Down sleeping bag - 15° C.
- Expedition backpack. 70 litres
- 1 trekking Poles.
- Pocket knife. Victorinox or Leatherman tool.
- 1 Drinking bottle - with hermetic closing.
- 1 termo
- Toiletries: Toothbrush and toothpaste, shampoo, soap, deodorant, wet wipes.
- 1 personal towel
- 1 Sun Block. UV 50 at least.
- 1 Lips cream. UV 40.
- 1 Hydrating cream.
- Personal medications
- Personal first aid kit. Simple and light. (Compeed, analgesic, disinfectant)