We pick you up at 8,30 am in your Hotel at Mendoza City, to begin the one and a halfhour driving through the Andes Range to Cordón del Plata Park. We cross Potrerillos Village and its big dam, enjoying a magnificet mountain view reflected in the water. Then arrive at Vallecitos Ski Resort, we start walking at 9,30 am going to reach inside Arenales Valley and hike uphill Andresito Peak (3.150 masl / 10,332 feet); then keep climbing to Arenales Peak (3.400 masl / 11,152 feet), from where we appreciate a magnificent view of Potrerillos Valley and its namesake dam. The hard final hike take us to Lomas Blancas (3.650 masl / 11,972 feet) summit. There, we celebrate our goal achieved having a tasty mountain lunch. After rest and contemplation time we begin the downhill hike through Red Moraines Valley to arrive at Vallecitos Ski Resort at 4 pm and take the final drive down to Mendoza City, after this lifetime experience. We expect to arrive to the city at 5,30 pm.
Altitude, adventure and wildlife in a challenching trek with interesting climbs along majestic Plata Range. A truly beautiful scenery with long canyons, moraines and glaciers surrounded by various peaks from 3.000 masl /10,000 feet to 6.000 masl / 20,000 feet, where the Plata Peak is the highest benchmark.
We propose you climbing Andresito, Arenales and Lomas Blancas peaks in a full mountain journey. An ideal alternative to start feeling the thin air, watching the natural wildlife and doing a nice outdoor physical exercise.
3.850 masl. / 12,628 feet.
Moderate. Walking uphill during 4 hrs in altitude, where you can start felling the thin air efects.
Full day. Start: 8,30 am.- Finish: 5,30 pm.
All year round.
- Bilingual Mountain Guide (ratio: 1 guide per 4 customers)
- All private transfers: Mendoza City – Vallecitos Ski Resort – Mendoza City.
- Box lunch
- Personal accident insurance
- First Aid Kit
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Rescue insurance
- Any extra service not specified in include item.
- Trekking day backpack (28-35 letres). You´ll need to load the box lunch, water and warm clothes by yourself.
- Rain proof jacket (type: goretex).
- Warm clothes: jacket, gloves, hat (type: fleece).
- Trekking pant.
- Long underwear pant (type: polypropylene or capilene).
- T-shirt (type: polypropylene or capilene).
- Trekking shoes (comfortable).
- 2 water bottles (1 letre each).
- Sun protection: glasses (UV protection), sunscreem (40%), cap.
- Personal medication.
- Trekking sticks.
If you have any questions, or query. If you do not find what you are looking for, please get in touch with us by: email@example.com
Send us a whatsApp message or call us at:
+54 9 261 6604751
+54 9 261 5376187
Or simply complete the online form below. We will reply to you as soon as possible, it will be a pleasure to help you!