We pick you up at 8,00 am in your Hotel at Mendoza City, to begin the one and a halfhour driving through the Andes Range to Cordón del Plata Park. We cross Potrerillos Village and its big dam, enjoying a magnificet mountain view reflected in the water. Then arrive at Vallecitos Ski Resort, we start walking at 9,30 am going to reach inside Arenales Valley and hike uphill Andresito Peak (3.150 masl / 10,332 feet); then keep climbing to Arenales Peak (3.400 masl / 11,152 feet), from where we appreciate a magnificent view of Potrerillos Valley and its namesake dam. The hard final hike take us to Lomas Blancas (3.650 masl / 11,972 feet) summit. There, we celebrate our goal achieved having a tasty mountain lunch. After rest and contemplation time we begin the downhill hike through Red Moraines Valley to arrive at Vallecitos Ski Resort at 4 pm and take the final drive down to Mendoza City, after this lifetime experience. We expect to arrive to the city at 6,00 pm.
Service does not include:
- Bilingual Mountain Guide (ratio: 1 guide per 4 customers)
- All private transfers: Mendoza City – Vallecitos Ski Resort – Mendoza City.
- Box lunch
- Personal accident insurance
- First Aid Kit
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Rescue insurance
- Any extra service not specified in include item.
- Trekking day backpack (35 letres). You´ll need to carry the box lunch, water and warm clothes by yourself.
- Rainproof jacket: breathable as far as possible (type: goretex).
- Warm Clothes: jacket, gloves, hat (type: fleece).
- Trekking pants.
- Syntethic Underwear Pant (type: polypropylene / capilene).
- Syntethic Underwear Shirt (type: polypropylene / capilene).
- Trekking Shoes: comfortable and waterproof as far as possible (type: goretex).
- 2 Water bottle (2 letre). (type: nalgene).
- Sun Protection: sun glasses (U-V protection), sun block (40% protection), cap.
- Personal medication.
- Trekking sticks.