Our transfer pick you up at 8 am in your hotel at Mendoza City, to start driving for one and a half hour through the Andes Range to Cordón del Plata Park. We cross Potrerillos Village and the big dam, enjoying a magnificet mountain view reflected in the water. Then, keep driving to El Salto Village, located at higher Potrerillos. There we start trekking for four hours through a nice trail up to reach the panoramic waterfall, where we enjoy a mountain lunch, in a fascinating environment surrounded by amazing views and wildlife.
Once having fun and after recovered energy, we return to El Salto Village to start the final drive down to your hotel. We expect the arrival to Mendoza City at 6 pm, achieved an unforgettable experience in the Nature.
- Bilingual Mountain Guides
- All private transfers:
- Hiking food
- Entrance permit in La Manga Valley.
- Personal accident insurance.
- First aid kit.
- Radio communication.
- Global Positioning System equipment (GPS)
Service does not include:
- Personal climbing gear.
- Rescue insurance.
- Any extra service not specified in include ítem.
- Trekking day backpack (28-35 lts)
- Rainproof jacket (type: goretex).
- Warm clothes: jacket, gloves, hat (type: fleece).
- Trekking pant.
- Long underwear pant (type: polypropylene or capilene).
- T-shirt (type: polypropylene or capilene).
- Trekking shoes (comfortable).
- 2 water bottles (1 letre each).
- Sun protection: glasses (UV protection), sunscreen (50%), cap.
- Personal medication.
- Trekking poles.