Day 1: Airport - Cusco City.
(3.400 masl – 11,152 feet). Transfer to Cusco City. Hotel night.
Day 2: Cusco city - km 182 - Huayllabamba.
(3.000 masl – 9,840 feet). Transfer to Inca Trail starting point. Hike to the first approach camp. Tent night. Full board.
Day 3: Huayllabamba - Runkuracay.
(4.200 masl – 13,776 feet). Move up to Llullucha and Warmiwañusca ruins. Camp in Runkuracay ruins. Tent night. Full board.
Day 4: Runkuracay - Wiñayhuayna.
(2.650 masl – 8,692 feet). Move down to Sayaqmarca and Intipata ruins. Jungle traverse to Wiñayhuayna camp. Tent night. Full board.
Day 5: Wiñayhuayna - Macchu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Cusco City
(3.400 masl – 11,152 feet). Move down to Macchu Picchu ruins. Transfer to Aguas Calientes. Return to Cusco by train. Hotel night. Full board.
Day 6: Cusco City – Archaeological Ruins
(3.400 masl – 11,152 feet). Archaeological tour to Inca ruins: Q’orikancha, Sacsayhuaman, Q’enko and Tambomachay. Hotel night. Full board.
Day 7: Cusco City - Tinqui
(3.600 masl – 11,808 feet). Transfer to Tinqui Village. Refuge night. Full board.
Day 8: Tinqui - Upis
(4.140 masl – 13,580 feet). Hike to Upis camp, in the beginning of Mount Ausangate turning day. Tent night. Full board.
Day 9: Upis - Pucacocha lagoons
(4.575 masl – 15.000 feet). Move up to Arapa Pass. Descent to Pucacocha Lagoon campsite. Tent night. Full board.
Day 10: Pucacocha lagoons - Palomani pass – Chicapinaya
(5.050 masl – 16.564 feet). Move up to Palomani Pass. Trip down to Chicapinaya Village. Tent night. Full board.
Day 11: Chicapinaya - Jampa Pass – Qomercocha
(4.500 masl – 15.088 feet). Move up to Jampa Pass. Move down to Qomercocha Village. Tent night. Full board.
Day 12: Qomercocha – Pacchanta
(4.100 masl – 13.448 feet). Move down to Pacchanta Village. Hot springs time. Refuge night. Full board.
Day 13: Pacchanta - Tinqui – Cusco City
(3.400 masl – 11,152 feet). Descent to Tinqui Village. Transfer to Cusco City. Hotel night. Full board.
Day 14: Cusco City – Airport
(3.400 masl – 11,152 feet). Breakfast. Transfer to the airport. End of the services.
This itinerary is subject to changes due to weather or force majeure conditions that put in risk the group security. Decision and changes are to be taken by the guide according to their criteria, knowledge and experience, and any modification will always be for the safety of the group.
- Bilingual Mountain Guides (Ratio: 1 Guide per 4 customers).
- All private transfers:
- Airport – Cusco – Airport.
- Cusco – Km 182 (Inca trail).
- Cusco – Tinqui – Cusco.
- Train transfer: Aguas Calientes – Cusco.
- 4 nights at three-stars hotel in Cusco (breakfast).
- 2 lodge nights in Tinqui (full board).
- 7 tent nights in Inca trail and Ausangate valley (full board)
- All meals in the hikes and camps.
- Entrance tickets in archaeological ruins.
- Cusco archaeological tours: Qorikancha – Sacsayhuaman – Q’enco – Tambomachay.
- Porters in Inka trail for common loads and personal equipment (up to 10 kg. p/person).
- Mules and horses in Ausangate valley for common and personal equipment (up to 20 kg. p/person).
- First aid kit.
- Radio communication.
- Global positioning system equipment (GPS).
What's not included
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Air tickets to/from Cusco.
- Accident and rescue insurance.
- Rescue expenses and emergency evacuation costs.
- Extra expenses cash.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Riding horses in Ausangate Trek.
- Drinks during meals.
- Any extra service not specified in included ítem.