Our transfer pick you up at 10 am in your hotel at Mendoza City for driving us to La Crucesita Village. It is a wonderful and picturesque andean village where houses were built with stones. After our arrival, we start walking over an ascending meandaring path till the final short climb to the summit, where we can celebrate our goal tolling the bells. After a tasty lunch in a magnificent environment we return back to the village and then, we take the driving back to the city, after living an enchanting experience in Nature. We expect arriving to Mendoza City at 3 pm.
- Bilingual trekking guide
- All Private transfers: Mendoza City - La Crucecita Village. / La Crucecita Village - Mendoza City.
- Box lunch.
- Entrance permit at La Crucesita.
- Mineral water.
- Personal accidents insurance.
- First aid kit.
- Radio communication.
- Global Positioning System equipment (GPS).
What's not included
- Personal hiking clothes.
- Meals and drinks not specified.
- Any extra service not specified in include ítem.
- Trekking day backpack (20-35 letres). You´ll need to load the box lunch, water and warm clothes by yourself.
- Rainproof jacket: breathable as far as possible (type: goretex).
- Warm Clothes: jacket, gloves, hat (type: fleece).
- Trekking pants.
- Long underwear Shirt (type: polypropylene / capilene).
- T-shirt (type: cotton)
- Trekking Shoes: comfortable and waterproof as far as possible (type: goretex).
- Sun Protection: sun glasses (U-V protection), sun block (40% protection), cap.
- 1 water bottle (1 letre)
- Personal medication.
- Trekking poles.