Day 1: Airport – El Calafate
(200 masl – 656 feet). Transfer to El Calafate Town. Start briefing. Hotel night.
Day 2: El Calafate – Perito Moreno Glacier – El Calafate
(200 masl – 656 feet). Transfer to Los Glaciares National Park. Visit and watching at Perito Moreno Glacier. Return to ElCalafate. Hotel night.
Day 3: El Calafate – Ranch day – El Calafate
(200 masl – 656 feet). Transfer to the ranch to know the patagonian traditions. Return to El Calafate. Hotel night.
Day 4: El Calafate – Chaltén
(400 masl – 1,312 feet).Transfer to Chaltén andean village. Town hiking. Hotel night.
Day 5: Chaltén – De los Tres Lagoon – Chaltén
(8 km / 5 miles, 1.160 masl – 3,805 feet). Trek to De los Tres Lagoon. Descent to the town. Hotel night.
Day 6: Chaltén – Del Desierto Lake – Chaltén
(4 km / 2,5 miles / 800 masl – 2,624 feet). Transfer to the lakeside. Navigation across the lake. Trek in Huemul Glacier. Hotel night.
Day 7: Chaltén – Pliegue Tumbado Hill – Chaltén
(4 km / 2,5 miles, 1.500 masl – 4,920 feet)Trek to the hill. Hotel night.
Day 8: Chaltén – Viedma Glacier – Chaltén
(3 km / 1,5 miles, 400 masl – 1,312 feet).Launch transfer to the base of the glacier. Ice trekking. Return to the town. Hotel night.
Day 9: Chaltén – Torre Lagoon – Chaltén
(8 km / 4,5 miles, 700 masl – 2,296 feet). Trekking to the lagoon, panoramic view of Cerro Torre. Final Dinner. Hotel night.
Day 10: Chaltén – El Calafate – Airport
(200 masl / 656 feet). Breakfast. Transfer El Calafate airport. End of services.
This itinerary is subject to changes due to weather or force majeure conditions that put in risk the group security. Decision and changes are to be taken by the guide according to their criteria, knowledge and experience, and any modification will always be for the safety of the group.
- Bilingual Mountain Guides (Ratio: 1 Guide per 5 customers).
- All private transfers:
- Airport – El Calafate Town – Airport.
- El Calafate Town – Perito Moreno Glacier – El Calafate Town.
- El Calafate Town – Chaltén – El Calafate Town.
- 2 Launch transfers in Viedma Lake and Desierto Lake.
- 3 nights at three-stars hotel in El Calafate (breakfast).
- 6 nights at three-stars hotel in Chaltén (breakfast).
- All meals in the hikes.
- Final dinner in Chaltén.
- Entrance tickets in:
- Perito Moreno Glacier.
- 25 de Mayo ranch.
- Huemul Glacier trek.
- First aid kit.
- Radio communication.
- Global positioning system equipment (GPS)
What’s not included:
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Air Tickets.
- Accident and rescue insurance.
- Rescue expenses and emergency evacuation costs.
- Extra expenses cash.
- Drinks in dinner.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Porter for personal loads.
- Any extra service not specified in include ítem.