Day 1: Airport –Cusco City
(3.400 masl – 11,152 feet). Transfer to Cusco City. Hotel night.
Day 2: Cusco City
(3.400 masl – 11,152 feet). Archaeological tour to Inca ruins: Q’orikancha, Sacsayhuaman, Q’enco and Tambomachay. Hotel night. Full board.
Day 3: Cusco City - Písac –Cusco City
(2.900 masl – 9,512 feet). Tour to Písac ruins, return to Cusco. Hotel night. Full board.
Day 4: Cusco City - Challacancha – Salkantaypampa
(4.100 masl – 13,448 feet). Transfer to Challacancha Village. Trip up to the first approach camp. Tent night. Full board.
Day 5: Salkantaypampa - Pass – Unuyoc
(4.600 masl – 15,088 feet). Hike up to the pass between Salkantay Peak (6.271 msnm) and Huamantay Peak (5.850 msnm). Hike down to Unuyoc camp. Tent night. Full board.
Day 6: Unuyoc - Santa Teresa
(2.050 msnm – 6,724 pies). Move down to Santa Teresa Town. Hostel night. Full board.
Day 7: Santa Teresa - Hydroelectric power station - Aguas Calientes
(1.700 masl – 5,576 feet). Transfer to Macchu Picchu hidropower plant. Hotel night. Full board.
Day 8: Aguas Calientes - Macchu Picchu – Ollantaytambo
(2.792 masl – 9,158 feet). Transfer to Macchu Picchu Ruins, return to Aguas Calientes Village. Train transfer to Ollantaytambo Villlage. Hostel night. Full board.
Day 9: Ollantaytambo –Cusco City
(3.400 masl – 11,152 feet). Tour to Ollantaytambo Inca ruins. Transfer to Cusco. Hotel night. Full board.
Day 10: Cusco City – Airport
(3.400 masl – 11,152 feet). Breakfast. Transfer to the airport. End of the services.
This itinerary is subject to changes due to weather or force majeure conditions that put in risk the group security. Decision and changes are to be taken by the guide according to their criteria, knowledge and experience, and any modification will always be for the safety of the group.
- Bilingual Mountain Guides (Ratio: 1 Guide per 3/4 customers).
- All private transfers:
- Airport – Cusco City – Airport.
- Cusco – Challacancha (Salkantay).
- Santa Teresa – Hydroelectric power station.
- Aguas Calientes – Macchu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Ollantaytambo – Cusco City.
- Train transfer: Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- 6 nights at three-stars hotel in Cusco (breakfast).
- 1 lodge nights in Santa Teresa (full board).
- 2 tent nights in Salkantay trek (full board).
- High quality altitude tents in Salkantay trek.
- All meals in the hikes and camps.
- Entrance tickets in archaeological ruins.
- Cusco archaeological tours: Qorikancha – Sacsayhuaman – Q’enco – Tambomachay.
- Mules and horses in Salkantay trek for common and personal equipment (up to 10 kg. p/person).
- First aid kit.
- Radio communication.
- Global positioning system equipment (GPS).
What's not included
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Air tickets to/from Cusco.
- Accident and rescue insurance.
- Rescue expenses and emergency evacuation costs.
- Extra expenses cash.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Riding horses in Salkantay Trek.
- Drinks during meals.
- Any extra service not specified in include ítem.